Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Introduction

Hi,
If you are here to read something philosophical, some of my past experiences, some views of mine on world issues, good English then this blog is not for you.

I am a software engineer and I am creating this for my fellow mates.

In our everyday life, we face lot of problems while coding, configuring servers, logging data.. etc. Here I will share all the problems I faced, while working, along with its solution.
I am in no way responsible if anything goes wrong in your system while you are trying any of the solutions written here.

You can refer this only as a guideline to your problem and solutions, stated here, may differ with version of your APIs or platform you are working on.
I will try my best to put all the version details in my blog while stating problems and while giving solutions to them.

Thanks.

No comments: